The Honey Creek Community School Foundation is the non-profit entity that raises funds for the school. As you may know Honey Creek is at a significant financial disadvantage. Here are just a few of the facts about the current challenges facing our beloved school:
- Charter schools receive $2000 less in state per-student funding than local public schools
- Changes in state funding over the last 5 years have led to a $400 per-pupil reduction in funding, making it increasingly difficult to maintain Honey Creek’s unique small class sizes and individualized approach to learning. With present enrollment, this equals $100,00 in reduced funding.
- Teachers/Administrators at Honey Creek earn less than their counterparts in public schools
- HCCS faces challenging times ahead as its budget forecasts shortfalls in revenue
Pledge your support with a regular donation to the Honey Creek Community School Foundation
When you give to the Honey Creek Community School Foundation, you directly support the core functions of the school. Please consider donating today, or on a recurring basis.
• Donate today through the Honey Creek Community School Foundation!
• Cash-flow tight? You are not alone, and it is not a barrier to your ability to help!
• Your time, skills, and expertise can be every bit as valuable as a check to Honey Creek
• Visit the Honey Creek PTO website to learn about the many opportunities to get involved
• Tight Budget? No free time? You can still help!
• Contact your child’s room parent for a list of items that we really really need
Thanks for your time, your efforts, and your donations. Your contribution will help not only your children but their fellow students and the entire Honey Creek Community. Do your part to keep the “Community” in Honey Creek Community School, as we continue to improve our services to our children and our world.