This Week After School:
The schedule of after school activities for the week of April 24th-28th, 2017 is here:
- K-3 Girl Scouts WILL meet on Monday, April 24th.
- Theatre I & II had their performances this past week and have finished for the school year. Great job!
- Black Belt Academy has finished for this school year.
- Italian has ended for the school year – EXCEPT for the oldest group which will continue to meet in A0.
- There is a NOON DISMISSAL on Thursday, April 27th. Onsite student care is available from 12-6pm. Rates are $5 if picked up by 1pm; $13 if picked up between 1:01-3:15pm; $27 if picked up between 3:16-6pm. Please let us know by NOON on Tuesday, April 25th if you still need to reserve or cancel care. Any cancellations AFTER that deadline will still be charged the $5 rate. Any additions after the deadline cannot be guaranteed the ability to purchase lunch in the cafeteria.
Clubs that are shaded gray on the schedule are not meeting this week.
The following clubs are open for registration:
- Girl Scouts (K-8) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls on the Run (T & Th, 3rd-5th starting March 14th) – http://www.girlsontherunsemi.org/ –> Get Involved –> Register your girl
- Chess (Th, K-8 in January) – www.arborchess.com
- FTC (T & Th, 6th-8th, January 26th-May)
- Spanish (W and/or F, K-8)
- Swim Lessons (T, K-8)
- Skateboarding (T, K-8)
- Flag Football (T, 6th-8th)
- Volleyball (T, 2nd-8th)
The following clubs are currently FULL*, but you may submit your registration (without payment) to be added to the wait list:
- Aerial Silks (F, 3-8) – Full, but submit your registration (without payment) to be added to the wait list.
- Art (T, K-8) – Full, but submit your registration (without payment) to be added to the wait list.
- Music Lessons – Full, but email the instructor to be put on the wait list: email@example.com
- American Cursive Handwriting (W, 2-5) – Full, but email the instructor to see if an exception can be made: firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you are enrolled in any of these FULL classes and know that you will be absent, please let us know in advance so we can give an opportunity to the next person on the wait list.
You can also find club information here:
Please stay tuned for more information on other upcoming clubs. In the meantime, be sure to complete your online paperwork and register for after care. Remember: September 30th was the deadline to register and receive the $10 early enrollment fee. It increased to $20 until December 31st, and is now $25.
If you have already submitted your online after care paperwork and need to make any changes from this point onward, please do so by emailing us at email@example.com. This is also the email to use for any and all after care matters.
Also, please look ahead at your after care needs in 2017. We need 30-day written notice to change any prearranged pre-registered care.
Donations appreciated: We would love to have more Legos and gently used board games (like Apples to Apples Junior).
We are still looking to hire more after school teachers. If you or someone you know is interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org