This Week After School:
The schedule of after school activities for the week of March 27th-31st, 2017 is here:
- K-3 Girl Scouts will NOT meet on Monday, March 27th.
- There is a NOON DISMISSAL on Tuesday, March 28th. Onsite student care is available from 12-6pm. Rates are $5 if picked up by 1pm; $13 if picked up between 1:01-3:15pm; $27 if picked up between 3:16-6pm. Please let us know by NOON on Monday, March 27th if you still need to reserve or cancel care. Any cancellations AFTER that deadline will still be charged the $5 rate. Any additions after the deadline cannot be guaranteed the ability to purchase lunch in the cafeteria.
- There will be NO special after school clubs or classes meeting on Tuesday due to the Noon Dismissal.
- GOTR will meet on MONDAY instead of Tuesday due to Tuesday’s Noon Dismissal.
Clubs that are shaded gray on the schedule have not yet met or are not meeting this week, but their start date is listed so that you can plan ahead.
The following clubs are open for registration:
- Italian (T K-8) – Arcobaleno@dantemichigan.org
- Girl Scouts (K-8) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearbook (T, 6th-8th) – email@example.com
- Girls on the Run (T & Th, 3rd-5th starting March 14th) – http://www.girlsontherunsemi.org/ –> Get Involved –> Register your girl
- Chess (Th, K-8 in January) – www.arborchess.com
- Props & Costumes (M 4-8)
- Scratch Programming (M 4th-8th)
- Thursday Theatre with Jeannie (Th, 4th-8th)
- FTC (T & Th, 6th-8th, January 26th-May)
- Black Belt Academy (W K-8) – www.MartialArtLife.com/SocialSite/Membership
- Spanish (W and/or F, K-8)
- Swim Lessons (T, K-8)
- Skateboarding (T, K-8)
The following clubs are currently FULL*, but you may submit your registration (without payment) to be added to the wait list:
- Aerial Silks (F, 3-8) – Full, but submit your registration (without payment) to be added to the wait list.
- Art (T, K-8) – Full, but submit your registration (without payment) to be added to the wait list.
- Music Lessons – Full, but email the instructor to be put on the wait list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- American Cursive Handwriting (W, 2-5) – Full, but email the instructor to see if an exception can be made: email@example.com
*If you are enrolled in any of these FULL classes and know that you will be absent, please let us know in advance so we can give an opportunity to the next person on the wait list.
The following clubs are coming soon:
- Japanese (can be T,Th, or F – please reply to this email with your availability if you are interested. Open to K-8)
- Flag Football (6th-8th, M in April)
- Volleyball (2nd-8th, T in April)
You can also find club information here:
http://honeycreekschool.org/beyond-the-classrooms/aftercare/class-descriptionsPlease stay tuned for more information on other upcoming clubs. In the meantime, be sure to complete your online paperwork and register for after care. Remember: September 30th was the deadline to register and receive the $10 early enrollment fee. It increased to $20 until December 31st, and is now $25.
If you have already submitted your online after care paperwork and need to make any changes from this point onward, please do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is also the email to use for any and all after care matters.
Also, please look ahead at your after care needs in 2017. We need 30-day written notice to change any prearranged pre-registered care.
Donations appreciated: We would love to have more Legos and gently used board games (like Apples to Apples Junior).
We are still looking to hire more after school teachers. If you or someone you know is interested, please email: email@example.com