This Week After School:
The schedule of after school activities for the week of February 20th-24th, 2017 is here:
- K-3 Girl Scouts WILL meet on Monday, February 20th.
- Swim Lessons has ended for the semester. It will begin again once we hire a new lifeguard. Hopefully we’ll be able to start again in March. Please stay tuned for the new registration.
- Spanish begins on Wednesday and Friday. Please submit your registration forms by NOON on Tuesday, February 21st.
- There is a NOON DISMISSAL on Thursday, February 23rd. Onsite student care is available from 12-6pm. All specialty clubs and classes will NOT meet that afternoon.
- Friday is the STEM Fair. Aerial Silks will NOT meet that day. After school students will get an opportunity to attend the STEM Fair supervised by after school teachers if they choose.
Clubs that are shaded gray on the schedule have not yet met or are not meeting this week, but their start date is listed so that you can plan ahead.
The following clubs are open for registration:
- Italian (T K-8) – Arcobaleno@dantemichigan.org
- Girl Scouts (K-8) – email@example.com
- Yearbook (T, 6th-8th) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls on the Run (T & Th, 3rd-5th in March) – http://www.girlsontherunsemi.org/ –> Get Involved –> Register your girl
- Chess (Th, K-8 in January) – www.arborchess.com
- Basketball (M 1-3, T 4-8)
- Props & Costumes (M 4-8)
- Scratch Programming (M 4th-8th)
- Thursday Theatre with Jeannie (Th, 4th-8th)
- FTC (T & Th, 6th-8th, January 26th-May)
- Black Belt Academy (W K-8) – www.MartialArtLife.com/SocialSite/Membership
- Spanish (W and/or F, K-8)
The following clubs are currently FULL*, but you may submit your registration (without payment) to be added to the wait list:
- Aerial Silks (F 3-8) – Full, but submit your registration (without payment) to be added to the wait list.
- Art (T K-8) – Full, but submit your registration (without payment) to be added to the wait list.
- Music Lessons – Full, but email the instructor to be put on the wait list: email@example.com
*If you are enrolled in any of these FULL classes and know that you will be absent, please let us know in advance so we can give an opportunity to the next person on the wait list.
The following clubs are coming soon:
- Japanese (can be T,Th, or F – please reply to this email with your availability if you are interested. Open to K-8)
- Flag Football (5th-8th, TBA in April)
- Skateboarding (T, K-8 in March)
- Swim Lessons (T, K-8 in March)
- American Cursive Handwriting (W)
You can also find club information here:
Please stay tuned for more information on other upcoming clubs. In the meantime, be sure to complete your online paperwork and register for after care. Remember: September 30th was the deadline to register and receive the $10 early enrollment fee. It increased to $20 until December 31st, and is now $25.
If you have already submitted your online after care paperwork and need to make any changes from this point onward, please do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is also the email to use for any and all after care matters.
Also, please look ahead at your after care needs in 2017. We need 30-day written notice to change any prearranged pre-registered care.
Donations appreciated: We would love to have more Legos and gently used board games (like Apples to Apples Junior).
We are still looking to hire more after school teachers. If you or someone you know is interested, please email: email@example.com